STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: Scout ( 8GCBC )
- FAA STC: SA02290CH
by Flight Resource LLC Phone:
- Applicable Aircraft: ACA Scout ( 8GCBC )
- Engines: Lyc. (I)O-360/390
- Propeller: MTV-9-B/[198-200]-52
- Advantages: (compared to standard 76" metal Propeller on 180HP)
- Approx. 10 lbs less weight than the original propeller.
- Increased static thrust by 17%.
- Shorter take-off distance by 218 feet.
- Improved rate of climb performance by 20%.
- Increased cruise performance.
- No restricted propeller rpm ranges.
- Turbine-like smooth, vibration free operations.
- Bonded on stainless steel leading edge for best
erosion protection of the blades.
- Reduced Noise and Unlimited blade and hub life.
- Reduced risk of engine damage resulting from prop strikes.
information about the STC (.pdf 90k)